Speed limiter: removed
Display shows: real values
Activated by: button for lighting, combination of arrows
Necessary need of diagnostics during installation: NO
SpeedBox2 for Yamaha is revolutionary processor-controlled module what removes the speed limiter of your electric bike. Display shows real values! Values such as maximum speed, average speed, daily mileage and range are displayed correctly.
The SpeedBox2 is activated by briefly pressing the button for lighting located on the control panel. After pressing this button, the current speed of 5.0 km/h is displayed on the control panel for 2 seconds. This means that the SpeedBox2 is activated, and the motor support of the electric bike now works up to a speed of 50 km/h. When the button fo lighting is pressed again, the current speed of 2.5 km/h is displayed. This means that the SpeedBox2 is deactivated and everything works as it would if it weren't installed. The motor support of the electric bike now works up to a speed of 25 km/h.
Pressing the lighting button not only enables/disables the SpeedBox2, but also controls the lighting on your electric bike. If you do not have the lights activated or want to control the lights and SpeedBox2 separately, you can activate/deactivate the SpeedBox2 by pressing the arrow combination UP->DOWN->UP->DOWN within two seconds.
Please note that the operation of such modified electric bikes on roads may be in conflict with the applicable legislation in some countries. The manufacturer takes no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of SpeedBox or SpeedBox2 products. It is not allowed to use electric bikes equipped with SpeedBox or SpeedBox2 products on roads, bike paths and in public spaces. Electric bikes equipped with SpeedBox or SpeedBox2 products can be used exclusively on one's own property and entirely on one's own responsibility. Using SpeedBox and/or SpeedBox2 may be lost warranty of your ebike.
Installation of SpeedBox2 for Yamaha:
1. Remove the battery from the electric bike.
2. Loosen the 6 bolts holding the motor's plastic cover.
3. Slightly loosen the 1 screw holding the motor at the lowest position but do not pull it out!
4. Loosen and remove the two bolts holding the motor on the top positions.
5. Tilt the motor downwards.
6. Disconnect the speed sensor connector and the connector leading to the display.
7. Connect the SpeedBox2 to the disconnected connectors.
8. Put the SpeedBox2 into the frame tube.
9. Pivot the motor upward towards the frame.
10. Screw in the three bolts holding the motor and tighten them. Ideally, the torque wrench should be set to the torque specified on the bolt washer.
11. Put the motor's plastic cover on, and screw it back on with six bolts.
12. Put the battery back into the electric bike.
Operation of SpeedBox2 for Yamaha:
1. Turn on the electric bike.
2. Activation and deactivation is performed using the button for lighting located on the handlebars.
3. When you turn on the electric bike, the SpeedBox2 is always off.
4. The first time the lighting button is pressed, the current speed of 5.0 km/h will be displayed for three seconds on the display. This means that the device is active and your bike can go at speeds up to 50 km/h.
5. The second time the lighting button is pressed the display shows 2.5 km/h, which means that the SpeedBox2 is deactivated and motor support is only active up to a speed of 25 km/h.
1. Make sure that the use of SpeedBox products is not in conflict with the applicable legislation of the country in which you will use your electric bike.
2. Be aware of your surroundings when riding.
3. The manufacturer bears no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of SpeedBox and SpeedBox2 products.
4. Always wear a cycling helmet and other protective gear.
Bine ați venit în magazinul nostru online, aici veti gasi o gama foarte variata de piese, accesorii si echipamente de biciclete, skateboard, trotinete electrice, sschiuri, snowboard si jucaria momentului in Romania Kendama.
Toate aceste produse descriu pasiunile echipei RideShop.ro!
Acesta ar fi locul ideal să ne întindem pe câteva pagini cât suntem de pricepuți și de profesionali, dar știm că ați auzit deja destule discursuri de acest gen, așa că nu o vom face și noi...
Singurul lucru pe care trebuie să știți despre noi este că bicicletele si sportul in general sunt hobby-urile noastre și că ne considerăm norocoși să ne trezim dimineața și să ne ocupăm de ceea ce ne place cel mai mult!
Ne străduim să vă oferim cele mai bune produse și servicii posibile din domeniul sportului pe doua roti si nu numai, în special în segmentele:skate, role, outdoor, running, trotinete, ski, snowboard.